Saturday, July 24

Unbelief


I am in love with you so
and you just don't believe in me

Your unbelief, always leaving me.....
unsettled, unsure...wrapped up and feeling insecure.
You've reached into my soul, and touched my tender-crimson red-vibrant heart

where living gets it's only start. I need you close to me, close by and seeing into me

and when dare we try to be together for far too long
the world around us rears it's ugly head, roars and breathes out fire. It burns the world to ashes
leaving cold-simmering coals.....where once there was a fire of love, a fire of desire a fire unknown, unmatched nary to be overgrown.

Because I believed one time and one day you used to care for me
Be fond of me.
The look inside your eye has changed.
I don't see myself in the reflection of light within your eyes, any more. You've abandoned me--left me cold. Left me alone.
As quick as any man could drop a hot stone.

I think I am fond of you; I think I care and hold a chamber closed--Set aside, for your dwelling alone. Ah yes I do, although it echoes in it's onliness....lonliness and emptiness
because you've gone. You've left. You walked away....and I loved you so; and you don't believe in me.

Your unbelief
leaving
me.