Monday, June 15

Blare, blaze and crash.


Not too much, going on for me. Just doing~~What I do. Live in the land of the unemployed and search for work-to-do. Try to write every single day. It is what I want to do with my life, it is what I am good at. As an aspiring writer it is important to write something-One thing every single day. I don't count words, or try for something great-grand and wonderfully thought provoking. I try, And this is important plus very difficult to do, To write something passionate, that stirs up the passion people hold within. It is incredibly hard for me on certain days. My favorite resources are people. I watch events go on around me. To see actions one cannot 'spell' out. To see behaviors, how people tend to dance around each another. Flow either effortlessly or blare, blaze and crash through and by one another. Being moved by the music, tone and songs life sings. Of living, of having breath move in and out of one's chest, feeling the ongoing-often ignored beat in one's chest.
Lately, the last few days I've been following the online news about my favorite entertainer-ever. David Letterman. I love that goofy old man. I've been a devoted fan of the Late Night Show for a very long time, Like ten years or more. I adore him, and trust in his ability to be a decent man. That grubbing, deceptive, manipulative politician witch can jump off of a cliff for all I care. She is wholly misrepresenting and inferring a dangerous behavior. To suggest David Letterman should not be around little girls. The activist's who boarded her train, are mindless, uninformed, detestable, freaky people who need to fully know, and understand how they are being used, manipulated and misled. I am astounded at how she has time to fan the flames and use this to her advantage. The country is in dire need~~I could have sworn she has work to do? I could have sworn she is being paid a lot of money, with all of them having every kind of benefit imaginable, For her to work? Is it just me? There was a time, I was a proud member of the GOP. However, It is stupid, downright lying, decieving behavior as this that helped me to jump the fence. Although all of the beliefs the GOP holds dear~~I do too hold onto. But, it makes no difference what one believes if their behavior is that of a belly-crawling snake. The end does not justify the means.
I think, it to be quite embarassing to be repulican in this day and age. With former-stupid-equally manipulative vice-president shooting his mouth off revealing to the world how incredibly little he truly knows, cold, racist, lying man. I think it to be shameful enough, to be called and known as a 'liar'. Yet, these two people have no moral compass, ethical, right boned thought in their pea brains. They're lying, manipulative, decietful bullies. It can be ever the problem for one to lie so often, feed their fat-face greed and decieve they are insensitive to the nature of the wrongdoing. A good and uprighteous person is horrified at their having lied~~Even the smallest lie is known dark and evil immediately. Yet, the people, world and politicians have become so desensitized to their darkened greed, lying tongues and manipulative behavior it continues on. I'm not immune to it, I know I am not. I've told white lies, In the name of trying to get a job I said I had a car. I just wanted to survive and work and I knew if I said I had a car. It would increase my chances of having work. Yet, I knew it was wrong and it felt ugly the minute the words left my mouth. I get to feeling lustful, I've been alone and single for a very long time. It is hard to see past the needs of the body, the basic needs a person thinks and believes is accorded to them. Work, and companionship. But, I've learned and am still learning the root of the 'needing' and 'wanting' and how to trust, believe and have the faith those needs will be met. Not only met, but straightened out and brought into the light of goodness.
The needs to feel a man close to me, Is a need to feel close to someones. To hold and love someone. A need to feel good about life, living and be loved. It doesn't need to get and be twisted in darkness. If I recognize and channel the energy to the way it was intended to be. The need to work, and feel useful is a powerful and driving need for a majority of folks like me. Yet, to learn to feel 'useful' just for 'being' is a feat. To learn to base my self worth on the fact that I live, and am alive is faith, and a well adjusted behavior, If I don't say so myself! To rush these two things and push it out of Gods timetable can lead to making and choosing the wrong behavior. Lying, or demeaning another human being to have my own physical needs met. Because, yes I do feel bad if I ogle and appreciate a man's nice and hard body. I must be growing, maturing or something to have such thoughts! Well, I've been cooped up in my little apartment the weekend long. I do have things to tend to.

No comments: