Saturday, August 8

Nothing and nothingness.


Listening to a re-run of 'Live from New York it's Saturday Night.' Not a lot going on too interesting; Living, looking to move from The Land of the Unemployed, researching college possiblilities. Not speaking to my Daddy and haven't in almost over a month. He really bummed me out; And, I can't bring myself to call him up. I had barbecue spare ribs, a baked potato w/butter and corn to eat for supper. I almost called my Daddy for that; I'm not the greatest cook, And he knows how to cook food so it comes out tasting moist and full of flavor.
I punted, and the ribs turned out real good! I am thankful, ever grateful to have a roof over my head; And food on the table. I met a lady, the other day who lives in her van and had to give her 6-year-old daughter to her mother-in-law to care for till she can get on her feet. My heart went out to her.
I had a horrid job interview one day last week; The man's eyes, I shit you not, glazed over. He tried mightily to be attentive. I knew I'd lost him. He was saying, 'Thank you for coming in, It was nice to meet you.' to my back as I sprinted out the door. An old friend of mine, did get an awesome job. I am excited to heck for him! He was laid off a month before, I was. I cannot believe this economic slump; I am disgusted, annoyed and irritated beyond belief with politicians. There should be a huge overthrow. Those greedy, gluttonous congressman, senators and government officials have no clue how the people are suffering. With their paying jobs and constant-complete health coverage (Which continues for them plus their entire family long after they stop working as elected politicians.).
How dare, those horrid, lying, greedy, manipulative, deceitful politicians drag this on-and on while the people are in peril. How dare them. I've seen a few Democrat politicians talk 'about the people.' and it did endear me, even more. Then, a republican official followed suit who only used the words, 'Money, America (Like somehow to describe a people as a whole distances him from the very real one true hunger of a man.) How people can be browbeat into complacency, indifference and apathy. Enslaved, oppressed and incapable of human awareness to suffering. I love to listen to our new president Barack Obama and am disgusted at his critics, and haters. How dare they, as the former U.S. President sneaks out the back door with his tail tucked between his legs leaving the country in a complete disarray, turned upside down and impoverished. Where was the all-knowing and wise co-host Elizabeth of The View, then? As the man, lied, deceived and swindled?

How fickle and forgetful people can be. Voters and people. Why no outcry over Governor of California WHO WE ALL KNOW was not born in this country? Why no outcry and indignant 'born and bred' US Citizens then? Honestly, as a Native woman whose parents going back seven generations are 100% Native. YOU ARE ALL immigrants as far as I am concerned. Get over it.

Huh...Feeling strong emotions. I guess. Having truthful time.

No comments: