Wednesday, June 9

Love knew of chance


A heartbreak dance; where ever shadows of love knew of chance.
Shattered, broken, torn apart---What is there left within such as a wounded heart?
Numb, indifferent....silent and still
Love gave life all of it's power; all of it's will.
Dance a dance to the same tune
look within...at the ruins...battered, scarred left standing in the wake of
loving and it's awesome power.

The world is off kilter; something in the age old trees, and bumblebees
has been adjusted
re-fitted
mended and and sealed. In good time all wounds can be healed.

I knew there might come a day when you would tear my heart to shreds. I knew there might be a time---Because, of what I feel for you I would sit alone to cry. I knew without a shred nor fear of saying so
You could tell me, "No."
I loved you anyway. I couldn't help myself; I didn't want to. I took a step close and closer.
I moved the heavens.
I moved the earth.
I knew, whatever it took and however it went
It would be more than the richest diamonds and gold were worth. I loved you anyway.

As the days come and pass on by, in my sadness over you time stands still on the inside. The hurt I feel of losing you...I cannot hide. I cannot deny, I cannot bury. I cannot pretend nor act it away....I would have loved you
anyway.
The hearbroke, heartbroken, heartsick and wounded blues
the dance
the tune
how is it I don't know what to do? Don't know what to sing, what to hum...or how to step a living dancing step.
I am the emptiest woman without you.

Spinning, turning, whirling
hear the music, feel the noise
dance the heartbreak dance
Sing the heartbroken song

I would have loved you anyway.
I loved you anyway.
I could have loved you anyway............

No comments: