Tuesday, March 30

Sooner

Spring semester began last night; And, I have an instructor I had before. He and I get on good enough. I have moved into a beautiful house, with a giant backyard and room mates I do not see much of. I might even, try my hand at gardening. Against my better judgment I'm going to share about Frank. He is an incredibly positive, and optimistic and hopeful man. I thought, I was till I got to chatting with him. I am a cynic?
Who knew? He is a good guy; And, we have famous lovely conversations. I go to a new Cathoic Church, St. Rose of Lima. I am ever excited; Father Smith has an accent. Irish? Scottish? I am not sure. The building is gorgeous, the stained glass windows are beautiful it looks to be a good home for me, thus far. The people are lively. I am going to like it. I am ever excited about this Shakespeare Literature class beginning Wednesday night. I also put it into our sub tenant contract, Frank...has to read the plays with me. It is a part of the deal! He laughed; But, agreed to it. See there, I've got a new friend to read with? Be careful what you ask for.
I've been drafted...and, roped in to the Paralegal club on campus. I happened to be in the law library yesterday when they had a meeting. I sat in, came up with a good idea and that was enough to be called to the table. The next thing I know, I'm making announcements in front of the class? It happen so quickly, my head was spinning? How in the heck did that happen?
It is cold, gray and rainy in N Portland. I don't like it at all. I woke up this a.m. in my little bedroom feeling a slight headache...and, a tad under the weather....Lame lame lame I'm going to ignore it in hopes it will go away sooner rather than later.

No comments: