Wednesday, December 8

Crown

You don't love me; you never, really did.  Oh, to say, to think and know such words
have opened up my mouth, So I could breathe. I've been stripped of every emotional covering; there is not one feeling left 
hovering. There is no second glance; no wonder, ponder or consideration 
for another chance. Let it be with ease; and be as simple
as clear cut 
as dry. 
There was not love 
between you and I.
For a grand, a true and perfect emotion demands to be served, to be treated ever gentle. 
Love, the tyrant
the dictator
asks for nothing less than full devotion, complete surrender to the power, the mighty strength and golden heart motion. You don't love me
you never really did
I've come out of the other end of where it was I believed
you and I began. 
I'll pick up, to search on 
for another man. 
You stopped me in my tracks; my heart skipped a beat
the time
the world
the stars and gods 
colluded for you
for I 
to meet. 
Let it be done; let it be gone. Let there be no more days for an imaginary affair 
to go on. You don't love me; you never really did. I can feel the weight of the rain on my skin; to live
to love 
there is not a prepared 
place 
for me to walk in. Every drop wet, cold as it falls upon the crown of my head
any dream or inkling of the energy of love is 
dead
you don't love me
you never truly did.



No comments: