
Well, I am showered, and all fresh and clean...getting ready to put on my girly Sunday dress to head on out to the Holy Mass across the way. I've got a few things on my chest I have to speak to the big guy upstairs about; A friend, tried and wanted to come to see me, this weekend. In order, to avoid seeing her, I lied and said I was busy. I am mourning a great loss; And, not much into seeing anyone while I tuck away in my grief, and sorrow.
I have been afraid, and some doubts have been preying upon my mind. Small thoughts of uncertainty. I know, it must have hurt my friend, to rebuff her like that; But, she must know by now. We've been friends for several years, how I am. I've not pretended to be any different than I am. When, I am hurt and suffering I have to be alone, to think and figure out what is wrong and how to attack it...to get through it. I know her well, enough to know I have to tell her to leave me alone. I truly have to accomplish something today! IT is sunny, blue skies in NE Portland. This is just a quick good morning hullo blog. Of thoughts not completely formed...I think I'll write a second blog later....
1 comment:
Nothing wrong with a little alone time.
Post a Comment