I hold you, in my eyes; I hold you tightly, in my dreams. I choose moment to moment and thought to thought
TO treasure, hold dear and be in love with you. Ever, ever yes I fell head over heels.....heart over brain.....insanely, crazy love over reason....my heart fell wildly spinning twirling down--around, through and over you.
There are moments; we disagree and are forceful......but I'm not walking away; I am not leaving, my love for you.
I choose second to second---Minute to minute--to hold an only heart...an only love and desire for you.
I choose day in...day out...morning.
I choose noon and night; you will always be a light....a flame...and breath of the freshest air....In thought and dream----I touch your hair.
You make me happy, you make me smile.
Not just once in awhile, but every single time we spend a moment together.
I am not afraid of how, I want you close to me.
I am not scared, of how I have to have you for me alone.
I knew when I told you 'pay attention to me' you had struck something within me, and broke down the wall of fear, of doubt and hurt which had been so sturdy, well built and formed....
the look in your eye, when you looked at me
set my heart
my love
and my life free.
It is not a debt, not a duty...it is a precious sweetened love for you....which helped me to know and believe in such beauty.
And I ain't letting it go.
I'm not so foolish, pride could take me down.
I am not so simple, arrogant nor selfish....to feel this love within
is for me...and only me.
It is
because of you....you reached in, and drew it out.
I choose it day by day...second to second...minute to minute. You are on my mind at the break of day....the close of night. I choose to work on the third person---our relationship-our friendship. I choose to make a deposit every single day
to clean
to hold
to treat gently
protect fiercely
the friendship---love and relationship between you and me.
You are my love, my life...my light.

No comments:
Post a Comment