Saturday, November 13

Talk into

You make me smile; you make me laugh. Clearly, you're my best, most good and better half. 
You care if, I am happy, or not. I am, if your love 
is all 
I've ever got. 
You set time aside, to spend with me. To talk, to walk and be near....er
to me. I knew from the very first second, you and I met.  I knew, like a dreamer knows its dream
a screamer understands its scream
like a bird knows it's only flock
or a key
unlocks what's locked
The heart inside of my chest
had found, the only place
it could rest....in your eyes, in your nighttime dreams, in your arms and in your heart....you were where my whole living
got it's start. You take me for granted; and I always come back for more
you know what is of value for me, and you deliver the best and most that you can
I am your grandest, greatest fan. You reflect to me, those qualities of my own
I like the least
you harbor traits 
which reveal to me,
a beast. 
A darkened, still, alone and cold
rememberances....of love and all of it's chances.....
How I want to walk away; and be finished with what-ever it is we are doing
how I long to put a period
where love has placed a comma
how I want to throw my hands up, and give in
give up
move on
be gone
for all the trouble and reason and time it's been
you can't open your heart
to take me in
love is odd,
and strange
and not easily understood.....I awaken every morning reminded

you make me laugh
you make me smile
love is eternal
forever 
and always without measure......
not for time
measured as
awhile........

1 comment:

Christopher said...

chilling.. and touching