I am going to be in love with you till long after, I die.
Love immortal,
love eternity....
a love for you...from the heart which beats in me.
When you are near and close; I look at you, lovingly, so it echoes
on and on and on into the never-ending dawn.
I look into your eyes; and see, there you hold my heart.
Ever so sweet, ever so tender.
I'm going to be in love with you till long after I am but, dust and ash. My heart, my love for you.....can always-forever last.
I knew the very moment, very second you sat next to me, that one darkened, still, Autumn night....
Your heart drew me in...
like a moth to a light.
I could not resist; I didn't want to fight, it.
I wanted to be in love with you; and remain there in your heart
in your eye
and in your dream.....
This is what true life, true living must mean. I'm going to love you beyond the days I die. I'm going to hold on to my heart for you
till there is no more rain, or sun in the sky.
You reached for my hand and touched my heart.
Ever gently, ever so sweetly.
You saw the fragility and whispered softly....
your love, your heart and eyes spoke to me.
Look into my eye, to see your faithful lovers soul.
I will love you always. Need and want you, ever.
A love and heart and need as this.....echoes on past into and beyond....forever. Throughout all the days I spend on this earth; throughout and past the days my soul lingers on....My love will always be for you...my heart ever true to you.
on and on and on
into the eternal dawn. I will always love you, long after you, me the heavens...and the earth are gone.

2 comments:
you're on a roll, really
you're outpouring of emotion has been beautiful
You rock! Thanks for being a reader; and constant commenter....Soweee I haven't made it over to see your page...and, what you are posting. I'll make some time too, soon!
Post a Comment