I've got to see your face; and have you closer, next to me. I've missed you so, how is it you don't know? Oh, but you do, because I take every moment, every chance and opportunity to tell you so. I haven't seen you in four days and it feels like 400.
I haven't heard your voice, nor seen your smile. And we did so well, when last we visited. Your eyes didn't wander, onto another.
Another girl
or another guy.
You were with me; I had your, whole entire eye.
How I miss you; how I long to see you and be near you....for just a second, for just a moment or two. I have to. We've been friends for awhile; how you make me laugh. How you make my life so light; and relaxed....when you are close by. How you make me smile. We interact; and trade words, thoughts and ideas back and forth.
There isn't anything we can't talk about; any topic, nor person, any idea or notion. Loving you, has put my existence and life into motion...I am going to see you today; it'll only take a look, a glance and loving, leaps and hops and jumps at the chance....our friendship, love and desire know no decay....true hearts, always get their way.
Without much nor any words to say....
I've gotta see your face.
I've gotta be close to you.
Together we're whole;
but, separate we're two. I've got to be closer and near to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment