Thursday, October 28

It has to come from some where.

Just the thought of seeing your face, and being near you sends my emotions reeling.....The days go on, and the days go by; and if I couldn't be near you---the best parts and pieces of me would surely die. You make me feel incredibly happy; you're the reason for the bright wide smile across my face. There is no other man to even come close, to how it is you make me feel on the inside. 
Even if all we did was sit in silence, sit and be still and ever so quiet....ever so silent----ON the inside of me, my heart rages with emotion for you.....raging, fighting....violent. All I want to do is see you; all I want to do is look into your eyes, hear your voice say my name....aloud. Because it has to come from some where on the inside of you...your heart has to know it. 
Your soul has to live it....and all I want to do is be near you....the opposite of me....no one could be more different from me, than you. And still I can't stand to not be near you, talk to you, listen to you....look at you....and wonder what it must be like, to hold you close. TO keep you near. 
I can't wait to see you today; I can't wait till we take time out, for each other....giving what is most valuable to us both right now, our time. Our attention....being devoted to a good healthy strong and committed friendship....To each other....

No comments: