You make me feel like I could fly; lift my wings, toward the highest skies. Your smile; and laughter are mine, and mine alone. You bring out the absolute best in me; you and I were forever and always meant
to be. First ever we saw each other's shadow, there was no other man for me. You help my head to be in the clouds; my dreams to reach for a star. Where ever you may go; and be. I will not be far. You stop what you are doing; and pay attention to me, like friends and lovers and dreamers should be. You bring to me a source of strength; and courage. You make my love for you a force, my heart ever on the edge of reality; dream and hope.
Without you near me, there is no healthy ways for me to cope. I notice your every face movement, how you purse your bottom and top lip when a smile is breaking out. I notice and listen to you, it is what loving is about. I could live without you; I don't in effect need you. But, how I want you; and have to have you close to me
So
I could breathe.
I have nothing to give to you; save an only true and beating heart. I promise to always answer when you call. I promise to catch you; and hold you, if you ever fall. I promise with all moving parts within and without me I will always have time for you. You will always be my top priority. Your happiness, and life and living and dreaming mean a lot to me.
Because, they are a part of you. You are a part of me; To be in love with you, has set my eternal soul free.

2 comments:
are you in love?
Christopher Robin:
What a good question. I venture to say I am, with a man who doesn't make me feel badly about myself. WTHeck, who knew love, friendship and life could be bright, and happy?
Post a Comment