Friday, October 22

Night

You make me feel like, it is going to be alright. Your friendship and support are a bright flame, in what can seem like a darkened night. Your smile, and the look inside your eye as you search me through. There isn't anywhere I want to be, but next to you. You make the world a safe place to be. Although, there are monsters, gremlins and shadows of sorts. I know it's going to be oh kay, it'll be more than alright...your life a burning fire, in the blackest night. I hesitate to bloom, to blossom and reveal again those tender places...of my heart, to the world of men. But, your thoughts and the process at which you arrive at a decision are fascinating, amazing and a wondrous thing to me. Although, you fight and work and strive to be the best man you could possibly be. You are still kind, you are still sweet and aware. You still care.  We could not be any more different than we are; and still I can't stay away from you. You are a surprise, and mystery. Your friendship, love and support a journey....a quest! I get to where I have to be, when I am with you. I feel still and quiet and altogether sure; there will be another day, another night.....your heart burns a flame...into the emptiest, loneliest, blackest and darkest of nights....You friendship, support and love for me...

No comments: