Could you truly know, and understand---I have to see you, and be with you whenever I can? Are you capable, to comprehend I don't want for the time we spend together to ever come to an end? Your eyes, the sound of your laughter....The feel of your thought on me, long after
we've gone our separate ways. Thoughts and memories of you, keep me warm as the days grow cold. Pictures dance inside my mind; at night, when I close my eyes to reach beyond what no one could see----I search for you. To be near you, my one and only goal. Search, throughout a darkened night. Looking for the over half of me, your heart glows a special, powerful, unique light. I know you, if you're still. I know you, if you're awake. There are thoughts, and feelings and dreams between you and me--No one could know, nor try to take. I will steal time today; and I can't wait to see you look at me, and surround me with your heart----It is where I begin, where I start. Is there a place or, plane at which it ends? Does time fall down, kneel down and bend to make, create and allow love to be? I'm going to see you today; take my heart, and my thinking thoughts....If I'm not with you emptiness and darkened days are all I've got.

No comments:
Post a Comment