Tuesday, October 19

Where it counts

The only thing I want, in all the world, is to see your face. You and I fit together like; and shut out, close between us, any vacant space. Nothing, could come between you and me. There is no other man for me. Your strength, and grace. The smile, and sweetened glow when I look at your face. With the nothing we say to each other; on days too full of school, of books, of reading and writing our conversation jam packed full of nuance, notion, solid looks at each other of true love, true devotion. 
You make me feel complete; you help me, to live, to love and to be. The world may try; I know other ladies catch your eye. You are not unfaithful to me, where it counts. You are devoted, faithful and bound to me at those sacred places where no other can open their eyes. 
To see. 
You love, adore and treasure me. We meet in dreams, we walk in fantasy; where ever either is, the other follows closely. Together, no one can overcome the goodness of heavens. Together nothing can injure those our love protects. For love is made of such power; it's time and wonders climbing higher than any tower. Even if and when one of us doesn't believe; in such things as God, as angels and heaven. 
They believe in us; they see you and me. Our love, and life and meeting was part of an age old destiny. An ancient event put into motion, at the beginning of the world. I couldn't ever be any one else's girl. You, your love, your life is my entire world. I knew when ever we were one next to the other; without ever seeing your face. I knew, I'd found my one and only place.  

1 comment:

Christopher said...

this was really sweet and beautiful!