Saturday, October 16

Mine---to give

I would not be unfaithful to your love, for all of the gold in the world. Whatever may come; I am your girl. I would not dare look toward another, man, as many days as I live. My heart, is no longer, mine--to give. I have reached inside of my chest, grasped it in my hand and offered it in it's tenderness, sweetened, golden emotions
to you. You've come along; that once in a lifetime, man whose asked; and answered the questions burning deep within my eternal soul.You are the other half of me; There is no other man for me to see. I would not wander off too far away; I have curbed my appetite for you make me want to be healthy. I would not go any where, you could not follow. I could not be any where in my soul; in my heart, you could not lead. The rising sun has peaked within my soul; the light and shine of radiance, is love I hold for you. You make me want to take the chance. The smile spread across my face; and dreamy look within my eye is because of thoughts about you. 
I would not ever betray your trust; I'll be here for always, even after the both of us are dust.  

No comments: