You treat me like, a lady. You always let me know, I am your baby. I've counted down the days; from the very one we ever met. I knew with you I had a winning bet. I didn't even see your face; did not barely, know your name.
And you took my hand into yours; my wild heart was tamed. We spend time talking; visiting and walking. You finish my sentences; as if to be your very own. You melted my heart, which was as cold as stone. You make me laugh; and understand the fragmented, incompleteness of my soul.
To find a man like you
to love
was my entire lifetime goal.
You are the other half of my eternal soul.
You remember, too, how we first met: a dark fall night, studying law. Upon hearing my voice; you glanced from the corner of your eye. I did too.
You captured my very soul; I knew, from then I'd have no where else to go. No other man, to dream of seeing. I was with you, lost in dreams of love and lovers of dream...dreaming...love...
A feeling of the universe crash into itself; and grow again. More brilliant, more bright and grand than it knew it could be. It was because of the love
between you and me. A feeling of a final tide; an only moon. A dream of the heights of the heavens; and all it contained. If I was, with you,
life would always remain.
I know when we are out together; chatting, drinking coffee and visiting that the ladies like to look at you. I know too you can't help but glance back their way. But, don't ever cheat on me.
It will be the end of love, for the world. The treasure, golden and holy love will go away; lifted high upon an empty lonely darkened broken day. There could be no words to say; nor actions to take
that could mend such a heart as mine
held true for only you
should it break. It's been over a year's time; and there is no reason. And surely no damn rhyme. You've stolen my heart away; taken it from night, into difficult day.

No comments:
Post a Comment