To be near you once more; and imagine your heart has an open door. It's been months since we've laid eyes on one another
You know, I don't feel toward you, like you are a brother. It is primal. It is intense.
You come upon me, by so much as a surprise. Your heart glowed, the light shone inside of your eyes.
You couldn't help but put your hands on me; if you could have, you would have jumped atop of me. We smiled, we laughed and took advantage of every opportunity to touch~~~the other.
When we planned, and plotted to get together for a visit. There were specific detailed events we had both meant to discuss. Then, we laid eyes onto each other; and it felt like being crashed into
by a bus. Our best laid plans, for a pleasant quiet visit were laid flat.
Love toyed with us
much like it were a cat.
You couldn't help but to stretch your hand out for mine; you and I were on love's precious time. You couldn't help but turn around and reach your arm toward me; our friendship planted a blooming seed. We don't even have to see each other; to know the other, is there.
Aware of every movement, each word and breath. To not be, would bring love to a painful, agonizing and eternal death.
You make time for me; and we are exposed
one to the other. You never make me sorry; I share and tell you things. Ever chivalrous, bringing me chairs and opening doors for me. You make me laugh; and ask for me to live. Ahh you and I are friends; aware and prepared for the other. Your heart has an open door; and I want in,
Forevermore.

No comments:
Post a Comment