
I am actually a quite boring, and uninteresting person. I am drinking my a.m. coffee, read some Lolita and will ponder the state of my soul before taking my badself to the Holy Mass. I slept sound; But, somehow over the course of the night I heard the phrase, "Hakuna Mattata." I am sure, that is not the right spelling, but it is a sweet phrase from some popular Disney children's film. The room-mate and I do not get along. It is disturbing to me. He comes home from his gf's house and I don't know what she does to him, but he comes home with the worst language. And, I don't curse. My daddy didn't curse. My family doesn't curse. Unless I am REALLY angry than I will swear. But, not often. My words of choice are Filthing.....Flarring...Flarring...fudgings...
I cringe when he comes home and lays down the F word, and the S word and an A word too. He and I fight so much; I would not ever want to see anyone like him. He is bossy; And, minimizes everything I do. I wish he could see how forceful he is, and how kind of mean he is. Sometimes people need to take a good look at themselves. I know when I see my bad traits...It bothers and disturbs me enough to change.
I blow people off; And, dismiss people. I want to not do that. Well I have to get to getting ready to go to the Holy Mass. It is gray and cold in NE Portland. I've got some homework I have to finish up too. I think I'll look up the phrase
Hakuna Mattata...to make sure of what it means.
No comments:
Post a Comment