Listening to Trisha Yearwood, "I've been living on the wrong sid
e of memphis....Yeah....these cowboy boots. Oh yeah." I spent the afternoon with an old friend of mine. She's a wonderful lady, we worked together for about a year. She has a contagious laugh. She loves to laugh; And, is a positive person to be around. IT wasn't so great when we worked together though; She likes to talk. And, I am a very private person (as I post this on a blog?). We have a lot of fun when we get together. A girlfriend shopping afternoon; We went to a shopping center, craft store, sat and had a latte and then to another store and finally out for lunch....and managed to hit up a few garage sales! It is about that time of year, when everyone is having garage sales. I like, to go to them mostly because I am nosey about people. You can tell a lot about people when they have their belongings on display to sell. What kind of effort they put into it; How they are with other people and you know stuff like that.
e of memphis....Yeah....these cowboy boots. Oh yeah." I spent the afternoon with an old friend of mine. She's a wonderful lady, we worked together for about a year. She has a contagious laugh. She loves to laugh; And, is a positive person to be around. IT wasn't so great when we worked together though; She likes to talk. And, I am a very private person (as I post this on a blog?). We have a lot of fun when we get together. A girlfriend shopping afternoon; We went to a shopping center, craft store, sat and had a latte and then to another store and finally out for lunch....and managed to hit up a few garage sales! It is about that time of year, when everyone is having garage sales. I like, to go to them mostly because I am nosey about people. You can tell a lot about people when they have their belongings on display to sell. What kind of effort they put into it; How they are with other people and you know stuff like that. And the saying is true, one person's cast off is someone's treasure. I went out and bought two Betta fighting fish today too! I really love this house I live in it is a beautiful home. But, there isn't a lot of color or life to it. The room-mate is generally here in the daytime hours; I am the lady of the house during the nighttime. The fish are beautiful, a pink-ish one and a dark blue one! The blue is Humbert Humbert, and the pink is of course Lolita.......Lo, Dolly, Dolores on the dotted line.
We have gotten into a comfortable routine, mostly. I've been very nice about not fighting with the man. Because man, forever that is all we did. For some damn reason he came home this a.m. in a bad mood. I had to say something. He laughed at me; But, now I think he is ignoring me again? OMfreakingGosh.....I hope I am wrong.
I get up real early to sit with my cup of hot coffee and a book. He comes home, with the newspaper, we split it and visit awhile. I am not much of a morning person; I thought I was till I seen how much of one the room-mate is? I get up early because I need that little bit of silence with my cup and thoughts before I start talking to folks. IF I don't get it and get pushed out of my shell too soon and fast
I get grumbly.
It's been a long time since I've had fish! I am excited, they are so pretty. It is nice to have something live in this house. Gees, I kind of got nailed on the first paper I did for this Shakespeare class I am in. I got a real good grade on it; But, those little writing quirks I have I was nailed on every single one! I haven't seen a paper marked in such a fashion as it was since I was in freaking high school. It is obvious and clear to me, Mr. Monotone voice-No movement from the waist up-Man has been a disciplined writer....Sheesh.
"I've been living on the wrong side of Memphis....Full tank of gas...these cowboy boots getting kinda restless...they ain't got a thing to lose...."
Yeah
I've been living on the wrong side of Memphis....Cowboy boots...rhinestone suits....
No comments:
Post a Comment