
Things I hate.....Bicyclists who ride without safety helmets.
One real intelligent man on a bike, without said helmet decided to squeeze between a transit bus as it pulled away from the curb and a moving vehicle already on the road? Why?
Negative, pessimistic readers who are sure what they read has been written all wrong. Readers who always KNOW and understand great stories and plays by Nabokov and Shakespeare better than the authors? Gimme a break?
Things I hate.....Not getting my chopsticks with my meal; And, having to wait and look at my food patiently. As my stomach makes growls which sound much like a grizzly bear. Drinking pop or juice with a straw. Don't understand the straw? Folks who don't treat elders with respect. This is so important I once threatened to throw down with a grown man since he raised his voice at an elder, "I don't know how you treat your elders; But, we don't do that to our's. Do it again and we're going to step outside."
Seeing mothers with children, who do not barely look nor know what their baby is doing...
Pet peeves....a tea kettle not full to the brim with water. Wrinkly clothing......drinking warm water.....gals or girls who dare flirt with a man I am with........Sure fire way to get a punch in the mouth. I absolutely abhor people who interrupt conversations.
Things I love
to smell roses
to eat popcorn with a lot of butter and salt on it
a cup of hot coffee with creamer in the a.m.
a bright, clean white t-shirt
to wake up, sit quietly and read....
a hot fatty steak
a handsome man to trade ideas with
Shakespeare, Vladimir Nabokov, Tennyson, Poe
almost any classic literature
Responsible, safe people
Polite and patient folk
Any music with a steady rhythm while running
Slow sweet classic music when soaking in a tub
Wind chimes
candles
laughter of children
A mother with a whole bunch of kids in tow....She knows and sees every single one of them. Holding closely, tucking in hats, looking them in the face...
things I love to see
an artist creating
Friends laughing
old couples shopping together....knowing one another as only an old couple could
people eating alone
children learning
Smelling roses.....things I love
things i love
things i love
things i love
things i love
No comments:
Post a Comment