Wednesday, May 5

Would I be so brave


I've got butterflies in my stomach
....flutter, flutter, flutter. I feel excited
I feel afraid and nervous too.

Is this what attraction and infatuation are supposed to do to a girl?
I rose before the sun this a.m.---You make me not want to miss a thing.

I changed my shirt three times; And, looked in the mirrors over ten times.
looking from behind, and sideways...from the front to.
I can't catch my breath....
Is my make-up on alright?
How about my hair? Oh my gosh.

the time is almost here. When you will be close.
When you will be near.
I got goose bumps....under my long sleeved pink sweater...I feel tingly, spindly...can't slow the beats of my heart.
I will be so happy to see you; I won't know where to start. I am writing bad poetry, feeling kind of silly.

when the moment comes would I be so brave? When the time comes will I notice? You might not really like me....
It is quite possible, I am not the girl you want to see.
Such torture, such agony....Feel excited
feel nervous and scared.
Wonder what will become of you
of me.
Where will this new friendship lead us to be?
I knew the moment you sat next to me
I knew the second you closed in on my empty chair....I seen you outside of the corner of my eye. You said nothing.
You looked at me. You looked to me. Your heart saw through me

like so much as through a window...BY a window
pane.
through and out
and over again....

Now months, and seasons later....attraction-fidelity-friendship taking it's own sweet time....Of a clock no man could know...
Tick tick tick....flutter, and dream of a heart sweetened by desire; Burning, flaming
On fire.
Every sense at every level...on highest alert. Oh, my gawd, I don't want to be hurt.

What is going to happen? Will you smile and laugh with me today? Does love, attraction and infatuation have such rules, guidelines...and, secret little tricks?

Butterflies in my stomach. Goose bumps on my arms....Feeling tingly
spindly
eyes darkened with an intense passion....
Oh my, what is going to happen? How will it happen?
Who and where and why.
Is he going to make me cry?

No comments: